Sunday, July 11, 2010

Upcoming Tutorial/Khloe K

Khloe Kardashian


I am obsessed with the Kardashian girls. I watch their shows, and I buy their products. Im not really sure WHY?. but I think its because they remind me of my family (except not famous). Well if I were one of the sisters I would be Khloe. I have no censor on what I say and Im just really outspoken like she is.

This girl is my favorite:)
Well, I have seen so many tutorials on Kim but I haven't really come across any of Khloe.

I really love how she does her makeup. She usually does a really defined cheek (super pink and bronzy). And her eyes are usually smokey and dramatic. Her lips are a coral color and I really love CORAL!


I will be posting this look soon so look out for it:)



[signature.gif]

2 comments:

  1. I don't really know much about the Kardashians, but Kim has just started to hit all the magazines in the UK - she's so pretty! So is her sister, by the looks of things.

    Cute blog!

    www.fashionjjunkie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Kim is very beautiful. They have a very smart and talented team of makeup artists and stylist to make them look that way. There is no reason us "normal" gals cant pull off their looks...

    Thanks for commenting. Look out for the Khloe makeup look.

    ReplyDelete