Sunday, July 11, 2010

Jessica Biel Inspired Makeup

I LOVE Jessica Biel





I came home for the weekend. It was great because my boyfriend came home from overseas and I missed him sooooo much. Im heading back to VA this morning and I feel really sad but excited for next weekend when Ill see him and my son again:)

Yesterday we went to go see the new Eclipse movie. I really liked it... I had heard mixed reviews about it but Im glad I went to check it out myself.

N-E way there was a picture I saw in my Vogue magazine of Jessica Biel and I really loved her makeup look. I was really excited to try it out yesterday. The look is a bit different, but was def. inspired by hers.
I will be posting the video up tonight on how I created the smoldering Jessica Biel look:)


Go to ElizabethGomez11 and try to replicate the look.

Upcoming videos: Khloe Kardashian
























[signature.gif]

4 comments:

  1. Great make-up, especially the eye make-up. Thanks for your comment on my blog.:)SarahD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. Check out the new Khloe Kardashian inspired look loading on youtube right now.

    Next I will be doing a blue Pin-Up Katy Perry look. A very modern take on her look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. loving the shorts !
    your fit ,, i envy you ! can i please barrow your body ,, haha =)

    keep it up =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You remind me so much of Yolanda Perez!
    http://www.myspace.com/yolandaperez1

    ReplyDelete