Thursday, November 11, 2010

DONT SHOP AMAZON!!!!!!

As of today I will NEVER shop at AMAZON!!! I am watching CNN as we speak and there is an interesting yet disgusting story about how Amazon sells books that promote pedophiles. Amazon has pulled one book after yesterdays report on behalf of CNN however they still have plenty of books. It's disgusting. I am ALL for freedom of speech but to sell books that describe ways to lure children and promote sex with children is just DISGUSTING! 


I have a 4 year old little boy and he is an angel sent from above. Any person who would even think of hurting my child or any child should burn in hell!! And will because God is NOT BLIND. Check out the face book page that Boybotts Amazon. I am so upset. I used to buy my school books there but from now on I am determined to let everyone not to buy anything from them. If they sell it then they agree with it. 


Please pass this on!!! Please. We cannot stand by and let children be hurt this way.




[signature.gif]

No comments:

Post a Comment