Sunday, August 15, 2010

SAKS and MAC

Hey Dolls:)
Yesterday was a fun day out with the family. My two boys came to see me on Thursday and are staying until late today. Well, this month is my birthday and all month long my hubby is showering me with gifts. 
He took me to Saks Fifth Avenue, MAC, and other stores and said I could get anything I wanted. 



Weird enough though I really wasn't in the shopping mood:) lol... I get the perfect opportunity to shop and I wasn't even in the mood. I just really wanted to relax, walk, and site see. I ended up going in to MAC because they have a new collection coming out. Turns out it comes out on 26 August. It is called the Feline  Collection which is based on animal colors. 


So I decided to come next weekend and check out the new collection. I made an appointment to get my makeup done with one of the MAC makeup artists. 


However, I didnt walk out empty handed. I ended up getting:


MAC Dare to Wear Lipglass in "Wind me up"
MAC Dazzle Lipstick in "Infused with Glam"
MAC triple mineralize eyeshadow in "Style Influencer"
MAC mineralize blush in "Light over Dark"


















left is "Wind me up"
right is "Infused with Glam"
















Blush in "Light over Dark" This is my favorite! It is so beautiful over my skin. 

















These pictures are really blurry but these colors are super rich and pigmented. I love this shadow.
In "Style Influencer"



















After some shopping, we were really hungry and decided to get some Outback Steak House.......
Yummy:)



[signature.gif]

2 comments:

  1. what a great husband :) especially at saks and mac!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great weekend. Your little guy is so cute.
    I am excited for the felines collection. I like the look of the eyeshadow quads.
    If you get a chance, please check of my I Dare You to Wear challenge. I am daring my subscribers to recreate a look from the spring 2010 Derek Lam fashion show. I will post the photos in a week or so.
    I am also having my August giveaway currently.

    http://funnyfacebeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete